Time Lock Edit
Each turn, a random enemy unit in staging is time locked, preventing any change to that unit's cooldown until the following turn.
- This stops all cooldown altering effects, whether harmful or beneficial, including:
- Slow (Units, e.g. Constructor Darik)
- Slow (Slow Time Spell)
- Hasten (Units, e.g. Constructor Alara)
- Hasten (Heroes, e.g. Malik)
- If a card that has already reached 0 but not cast is affected by this (e.g. a unit in hand when you have a full board), this will not stop it from being cast when it can (e.g. when the board is no longer full)
Silt 2 Edit
Whenever an allied Mycosian unit enters play, it gains the Stealth buff and the hero draws an additional card.
- What is or isn't a mycosian is not displayed anywhere in the game UI. The current mycosians are:
- Anything with Mycosian in the name
- Not Mycophage
- The card is not drawn like a normal card to the end of your hand, but rather it replaces the slot of the mycosian that was played. This can mess with the order that cards are played because leftmost units in hand get played first until the board is full. This then can result in creatures drawn normally being stuck in hand behind a flood of Silt-drawn cards pushing in front.
Between Saphi's ability to slow down the opponents cards, and his ability to keep his hand full with Silt and his ability to protect his creatures with Silt, Saphi is usually played as a rush deck, full of low CD mycosians (e.g. Mycosian Shrieker). The low attack power of these is then increased with equipment like Brass Medal and spells like Strength. This is a deck that is often feasible for lower level players to build due to only requiring common and uncommon cards, and only rare equips.
With the right cards it may be possible to build a more mid-range style deck that uses Silt just for card advantage.